So you want, firmer skin, less fluid and reduced cellulite. Grab a good quality Dry Skin Brush and get brushing. This will not only help your skin, its will help eliminate toxins (creating a more alkaline environment) and reduce stress! Once I started doing this I was hooked, it hurt a little at first but once those wee pockets of toxins started shifting it no longer felt un pleasant and my skin became firmer and tighter. I discovered dry skin brushing while I worked on board cruise ships as an international detox specialist. They seriously brought out some good benefits to everyone I know who used them so now I want to share this amasing little secret with you. Just make sure you use a high quality brush and do not get it wet!
Dry Skin Brushing: 7 Key Benefits
Much like skincare products, not all dry body brushes are created equal. The brushes Iâve chosen are of a very high quality â made from 100% natural tampico plant bristle (cactus), in a natural wooden base that has not been chemically treated. Theyâre safe, easy and comfortable to use.
The key things to remember are:
- Dry skin brushing is best carried out before the shower
- Always brush towards the heart ie: from the feet up, and from the hands in towards to torso.
- When brushing back and chest, focus the strokes towars your heart.
- Brush in circular motions over the abdomen
- Do not use on sensitive areas such as face, or on broken skin.
- Always use a dry brush on dry skin.
- Work at a comfortable pressure. Dry body brushing should feel invigorating, yet not too painful.
If youâre keen to know more about these Dry Body Brushes or the body brushing technique then drop me a line, Iâd love to hear from you.
You can shop all products, including these dry body brushes, by visiting our online store here - http://bellabody.tictail.
In : Cellulite