Aerial Yoga is so much fun! It will make you more flexible and increase your focus.
- It relieves compression in the spine.
- Aerial yoga challenges your central nervous system, mental capacity and proprioception.
- It Increases pulling strength.
- Practicing anti-gravity yoga improves flexibility.
- It's beginner-friendly.
- It will strengthen your muscles and relieve stress.
- It gives the experience of a wholesome exercise by engaging all your muscles The method is great for your back, and it eases tension in the spine and hip joints.
- The exercise is anti-aging and delays the onset of heart problems.
- It improves blood circulation and detoxifies your system
- Aerial yoga stretches and strengthens your body. It will build strength and mobility in your body and relaxes your body and lifts your spirits.
- The practice aligns your body and centers your mind, builds your core and upper body strength and it balances your being and renews your energy.
- The method brings about harmony and peace to your mind.
Aerial Yoga is a combination of traditional yoga asanas, acrobatics and dance moves done suspended in the air with the help of a hammock. Some more challenging Yoga poses are actually easier to practice when you are suspended in the air compared to on the ground.
The Aero Yoga sessions can be combined together with mat Yoga or Pilates Reformer or taken as one.
Book in at a time that suits you!
$180 for 6 weeks - 30 minute sessions
$270 for 6 weeks - 45 minute sessions
$360 for 6 weeks - 60 minute sessions
Bring a friend and pay just $350 for 6 weeks of 45 minute sessions or $420 for 6 weeks of 60 minute sessions.
© Copyright Bella Body